The Bozeman Masters Swim Club is seeking a head coach. Here is a brief rundown of the duties:
- Write workouts appropriate for the skills and speeds of each workout group.
- Provide on-deck supervision and instruction at all workouts (currently three days a week) year-round.
- Facilitate record-keeping and fee collection.
- Head up membership recruitment and on-boarding activities.
- Keep the membership informed about schedules and club activities through email, club website, social media accounts and on-deck announcements.
- Attend most board meetings.
Previous coaching experience is preferred, but not required. You should have a solid grasp of the latest stroke techniques and training methods. It would be nice if you were a USMS Level 2 or Level 3 certified coach, but it is not required.
Start date would likely be towards the end of March 2019.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your qualifications and compensation expectations.