Coaches: info for coaches
The LMSC would like to help our coaches. Here are some questions that may help us help you:
1) What kind of support and information do you need from other coaches?
2) Do you need ideas about good places to go for information to best serve your swimmers?
3) Which type of resource would be most useful to you – podcasts, readings, power points to share?
4) What topics do you wish USMS would cover for coaches?
5) Are you certiﬁed as a USMS coach? Are you interested in that training?
The LMSC Board is always looking for ways to create more resources for our swimmers, so they benefit fully from being a member. Clinics can be scheduled when we have volunteers to help out. If you would like to host a local clinic let your Club Rep or a Board member know and we can help with planning and provide resources.
Other Questions to Consider
1. Is your workout group ready to become an ofﬁcial workout group through USMS? There are great beneﬁts for a nominal fee – banner, separate insurance, hosting Adult Learn to Swim (ALTS) programs for non-USMS swimmers, in which your swimmers are the teachers of non-swimming adults.
2. Is everyone in your workout registered with USMS? Why not, if not?