March 23 - March 24
- The Bozeman Masters Swim Club is seeking a head coach. …
- More information coming soon, Mark your calendar for March 23-24, 2019!
- Charlotte Sanddal traveled to St. George, Utah last month for …
- U.S. Masters Swimming has released the preliminary top ten booklet …
- The Northwest Zone Chatter newsletter from September 2018 is now …
Welcome from the Montana Local Masters Swimming Committee (“LMSC”)!
We are swimmers age 18 and up, and we are ﬁtness swimmers, competitors, triathletes and lap swimmers. From our mission “To promote health, wellness, ﬁtness, and competition for adults through swimming” to our vision “USMS will be the premier resource for adult aquatic ﬁtness in the United States and will make ﬁtness through swimming available for as many adults as possible” we’re all about swimming for fun and ﬁtness.
Our LMSC current Board ofﬁcers are:
- Chair, Jeanne Ensign
- Vice Chair, Dick Weber
- Secretary, Edie Van Buskirk
- Treasurer, Keegan Witt
We have many volunteer positions, some ongoing, some for speciﬁc projects. If you are interested in giving back to the sport of swimming this is a great opportunity!